Make-Up Exam Appointment
Make-Up exams in which you MISSED in class with fellow students and are in need of a proctor, are administered with faculty approval only. There is no fee for taking a make-up exam, however it is the student’s responsibility to work with their professor to ensure the Testing Center has the exam.
You CANNOT make a same day appointment to take your exam.
Every Professor gives select days you may take your exam, make sure you are registering within the window allowed for your exam. If you register outside of your testing window, you will not be allowed to test.
How do I schedule my appointment?
You must schedule an appointment to take your make-up exam.
1. Select a Testing Center location – Columbus Campus, Dublin, Reynoldsburg, or Delaware Campus.
2. Select CSCC Makeup Exam from the Choose a group drop-down list
3. Select CSCC Makeup Exam from the Choose an exam drop-down list
4. Select a date
- If necessary, click the right arrow to move to a different month.
5. Select a time
6. Complete the required fields in the Who is taking this exam? section.
7. Read the Exam Guideline Acknowledgement in the scroll box. Acknowledge the information by clicking the check box under the scroll box “I agree to follow the above guidelines."
8. Complete the required fields in the Needed Information section.
9. Click Add to Cart to view Your Cart which will list your appointment date and time.
10.Click Complete Registration to complete scheduling appointment.
- Please note, your registration is not complete until you click the Complete Registration button.
Can I test at a different location other than the location my class is held?
YES – When you schedule your appointment, you will select one of the following College Testing Services location: Columbus Campus (Aquinas Hall), Dublin, Reynoldsburg, or Delaware Campus Testing Center.
What will I need to provide when I report to take my exam?
- A valid Picture ID
- Cougar ID Number
- Course Name
- Instructor Name
- Test Name
How will my instructor get my completed test back?
Completed exams are held in the Aquinas Hall Testing Center, Regional Testing Centers, or the Delaware Campus Testing Center for pickup.