10,000 Small Businesses
You built your business. We'll help you grow it.
Columbus State has partnered with Goldman Sachs to provide training to small business owners in Central Ohio. Apply today to take your business to the next level.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a program that links learning to action. Through the program, small business owners gain practical, actionable skills in areas such as negotiation, marketing, and employee management. In addition, small business owners in the program will receive the tools and professional support to develop a strategic and customized growth plan that will take their business to the next level.
Find out how to:
- Create and execute a growth plan
- Identify and evaluate opportunities
- Understand financial statements
- Hire, retain, and lead employees
- Negotiate successfully
Across the U.S., alumni of the 10,000 Small Businesses program are increasing their revenue and creating new jobs in their communities. The program maintains a 98% completion rate with alumni reporting the following results:
- 67% report increasing revenue six months after graduating.
- 47% report creating new jobs within six months of graduating.
- 86% of program alumni are doing business with each other.
Applications are now being accepted for our third cohort starting in September 2021. Application deadline has been extended through June 11th.