2022 Annual Open Enrollment
Plan Year 7/1/2022 to 6/30/2023
May 1 - May 31
This is your annual opportunity to evaluate the benefit options available to you and your family. Don't miss your chance to review your plan and take advantage of new benefits!
Important Dates to Know
May 1 Open Enrollment Begins
May 31 Open Enrollment Ends
May 31 DEADLINE to make changes
Open Enrollment Sessions
Log into https://csccbenefits.hrintouch.com to review your current elections and beneficiaries.
things you must do:
1. If your spouse/domestic partner is on the medical plan, update the spousal survey.
2. Update the tobacco use survey if you are enrolled in the MetLife Critical Illness Benefit Plan.
3. If you want to continue or enroll in the FSA, you must reenroll each year by IRS guidelines. This includes the Dependent Care FSA, Health Care FSA, and the Transportation FSA.
4. Update your HSA contribution.
5. Except for the items in bullet points 1-4, all current benefits will automatically continue.
The spousal survey/affidavit is only required if the spouse is enrolled on the college's medical plan. The questionnaire is integrated on the benefit portal, no additional form required.
To update the spousal survey/affidavit:
- Log onto the portal at: https://csccbenefits.hrintouch.com
- Click begin enrollment
- On the left side of the next page, you will see questionnaire
- Click questionnaire to update the affidavit.
Click the links below to access previously recorded benefit virtual sessions.
Click the links below to access information and brief audio clips for different benefit topics.
UHC Questions to Ask Yourself
UHC Definitions to Know
Working Spouse Premium
UHC Core Plan
UHC Core Plan - Teamsters
Benefit Options that Apply to All Plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
Summary of Benefits - Medical CORE PPO (Staff, Admin)
Summary of Benefits - Medical CORE PPO (Teamsters)
Summary of Benefits - Medical HSA-HDHP (Employee Only)
Summary of Benefits - Medical HSA-HDHP (Employee Plus Family)
Summary of Benefits - Medical Tiered PPO
Dental Benefits Summary
Dental Buy-up Benefits Summary
Vision Benefits Summary
Voluntary Benefits - Additional Information