current office hours
Office: DH 440
Phone: (614) 287-5310
- B.S., Mathematics Education, The Ohio State University
- M.S., Mathematics, The Ohio State University
- The Ohio Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges (OhioMATYC) The
- American Mathematical Association of Two-Years Colleges (AMATYC) The
- Mathematical Association of America (MAA) The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- Minor, Darrell. "Parrondo's Paradox - Hope for Losers!" The College Mathematics Journal 34(1), January 2003, pp. 15-20.
- Minor, Darrell. "Beyond Pascal's Triangle." The AMATYC Review 26(2), Spring 2005, pp. 19-26.
- Minor, Darrell. "Benford's Law - Using Logarithms to Detect Fraud." Ohio Journal of School Mathematics (65), Spring 2012, pp. 52-57.
- Minor, Darrell. "Poverty, Productivity, and Public Health: The Effects of 'Right to Work' Laws on Key Standards of Living." Thought and Action - The NEA Higher Education Journal (28), Fall 2012, pp. 17-29.
- Minor, Darrell. "Summing Squares and Cubes of Integers." Ohio Journal of School Mathematics (72), Fall 2015, pp. 13-17.