Success Bridge Housing assistance
Student News | Friday, April 2, 2021
The Success Bridge Housing Stabilization program was created to provide support to Columbus State students experiencing housing instability. Success Bridge provides campus and community resources to stabilize students through the completion of a Columbus State degree.
The first level of support is available to all students and consists of housing information and linkage with community resources.
To be eligible for the second level, financial assistance, students must:
- Submit notice of overdue rent, or a utility bill with a shut-off notice
- Have completed 9 credit hours of course work at Columbus State
- Have completed at least 1 semester at Columbus State
- Be in good academic standing
- Enrolled in at least 9 credit hours during the term in which they receive assistance
- Income at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines (see chart below)
The application is at this link. (NOTE: Scroll down and click on "Housing and Utilities.")
If you have questions about this program, email email@example.com.
Go to 2021 Archive Go to Campus Insider