Register now for Spring!
Columbus State will be closed Monday, Jan. 15 for MLK day. Classes start on Tuesday, Jan. 16.
Don't wait to sign up for Spring Semester classes! Register now for your best choice of class times and locations.
We're looking forward to having you back next semester! Whether you're attending full time or part time, attending every semester keeps you on track to your degree.
- Check your Plan of Study on your program/major home page to determine what classes you need next semester
- Contact Advising Services for assistance in planning your schedule as needed
Welcome to Columbus State! You’ve chosen the very best place to start a degree and/or train for a career. Use this checklist to help you get ready to attend Spring Semester 2018:
- Follow the Get Started Guide to apply for the college.
- Contact Admissions to make sure you have completed all the steps needed to be in “Ready to Register” status.
- Attend New Student Workshop or meet with New Student Advising to schedule classes.