Register Now for Autumn!
Autumn Semester 2021 starts on August 30. Don't wait to sign up for classes! Register now for your best choice of class times and locations.
Return to Campus - COVID-19 Status
You expect us to provide high-quality education and services in a safe, personalized way. We’re increasing our in-person classes for Autumn, and also offering a large number of online classes and “blended” sections that include both online and in-class learning. If you looked at our schedule before and didn’t find the class you wanted, check our schedule now.
Many of the student support services you rely on will offer scheduled in-person appointments in addition to online help. Keep your eye on our COVID-19 / Return to Campus website for details, as our in-person plans are rapidly evolving.
We're looking forward to having you back next semester. Whether you're attending full-time or part-time, taking classes every semester keeps you on track to earning your degree.
- Check your Plan of Study on your program/major home page to determine what classes you need next semester.
- Contact Advising Services for assistance in planning your schedule as needed.
We’re also increasing our in-person student services, in areas such as Financial Aid, Academic Advising, and Veterans Services. Many offices require appointments, so check their websites before coming down. Student Central is always a good place to start if you have a question.
Autumn registration is open now!
- August 25: Fee payment deadline. Fee Payment Info.
- August 30: First day of Autumn Semester.
- August 30, September 6, September 27, October 4, October 24, November 8: Short-term classes begin.
Just Getting Started?
Welcome to Columbus State! You’ve chosen the very best place to start a degree and train for a career. Use this checklist to help you get ready to attend Autumn Semester 2021:
- Follow the Get Started Guide to apply for admission to Columbus State.
- Attend an Admissions Visit Event.
- Contact Admissions to make sure you have completed all the steps needed to be in “Ready to Register” status.
- After you've been accepted for admission, attend New Student Workshop or meet with New Student Advising to schedule classes.