Want a business degree without all the planning?
The EXACTTrack program is an evening and online business program from Columbus State and Franklin University, offered exclusively at the Columbus State Delaware Campus. EXACTTrack saves you time and money by allowing you to earn your bachelor’s degree in less than four years. The program features pre-planned courses, seamless credit transfer, and free textbooks - so you can get in, get the degree, and get the job! Attend an upcoming information session to learn more.
Attend an Information Session
Select one of the dates below to reserve your spot at an upcoming information session. In-person information session are from 6-8 p.m. at our Delaware Campus.
Students: Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Find out how you can join the EXACTTrack cohort by submitting a request for more information:
EXACTTrack Program Benefits
- Earn two degrees upon completion – an A.A.S. in Business Management and a B.S. Business Administration/Entrepreneurship
- Pre-selected courses, so no planning needed
- Accelerated curricula in 6- and 8-week terms
- One onsite evening class and one online class each term
- Same day and time throughout program
- Tuition savings of $30,000 over course of program
- Free textbooks
For more information about EXACTTrack,
contact us at (740) 203-8345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.