OmniUpdate - Web Content Management
OminiUpdate is the college's web content management system. Content providers use
this web-based software to update their department's website. Content providors need
only a web browser and internet access make updates.
Each department or area of the college has a content contributor who is granted publishing rights by the web content coordinator. Faculty and staff members
interested in becoming the content contributor for their areas should first contact
their division head or supervisor.
OmniUpdate is generally easy to work with. Content providers must receive a quick
training by contacting Tony Goins, the college's web content coordinator.
- Go to the page you want to edit.
- Log onto OmniUpdate using the secret button.
- Click on the green "Edit Content" button.
- Make changes to text (forward documents and images to Marketing to upload to the server.)
- Click the "Save" icon, then press "Submit." You will be prompted to send a message.
- Marketing will review your changes and publish them to the site as quickly as possible.
Green Alert Boxes
Follow these steps to add a green alert box to your page.