Collegiate Leadership Conference of Ohio
The Office of Student Engagement and Leadership at Columbus State Community College invites you to the ninth annual Collegiate Leadership Conference of Ohio (CLCO) on Friday, November 9th and Saturday, November 10th, 2018!
Since 2009, Columbus State's Student Ambassador Leadership Program has worked to organize an engaging and informative conference for college students across the state of Ohio. Over the years, more than 1,000 attendees have had the opportunity to develop their leadership skills, hear from expert speakers, engage in hands-on community service experiences, and network with other students and professionals across Ohio.
In building on this great tradition, this year's theme is Construction Zone: Building your Future Now! with the purpose of attendees having the professional opportunity to utilize the tools needed to create and build a holistic mindset in becoming an innovative leader. Key areas of focus include leadership, self-motivation, diversity, networking, self-reflection, communication, and holistic wellness.
What will participants learn during the conference?
Participants will learn how to...
- Reflect on self to become more inclusive leaders within their communities as a tool to building a sturdy foundation for the future.
- Invest in self to ensure holistic wellness as a blueprint for self-growth.
- Engage in open and honest discussion to better support others on their journey to constructing their future.
When and where will the conference be held?
When: Friday, November 9, 2018 and Saturday, November 10, 2018
November 9: Check-in begins at 4:30 p.m.
November 10: Arrival beings at 8:30 a.m., final departure will be no later than 4:30 p.m.
Location: The Hyatt Regency Columbus at the Greater Columbus Convention Center (350 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215)
*Registration for the conference is open to college students and higher education administrators across Ohio.
|Early Bird Special (Until September 21, 2018)||Standard Rate (After September 22, 2018)|
|Individual Rate||Group Rate (10 or more students)||Individual Rate||Group Rate (10 or more students)|
|Columbus State Students||$15 per person||$10 per person||$25 per person||$20 per person|
|Non-Columbus State Students||$20 per person||$15 per person||$30 per person||$25 per person|
What does the registration fee cover?
- One-and-a-half-day conference featuring keynote speakers and interactive workshops
- Co-curricular activities that enhance resume and professional development
- Dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday
- Exciting giveaways
- There is no registration fee for Advisors (Only one Advisor per institution)
Registration Deadline: October 19, 2018 by midnight
Fee Payment Deadline: October 26, 2018 by 5:00 pm
How do I register?
Registration and workshop proposals are now open!
Follow us on social media to stay updated!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the planning team at SEaL@cscc.edu or (614) 287-2637.