Collegiate Leadership Conference of Ohio
The Student Engagement and Leadership department invites you to the eighth annual Collegiate Leadership Conference of Ohio (CLCO) on Friday, November 3 and Saturday, November 4, 2017!
Since 2009, SEaL’s Student Ambassador Leadership Program has worked to organize a dynamic, informative conference. The theme of this year’s event is Inclusive Leadership: Agents of Change. CLCO attendees have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills, hear from expert speakers, engage in hands-on service experiences, and network with other attendees and speakers from across Ohio. Key areas of focus include self-motivation, financial literacy, inclusion, activism, and education.
What will participants learn during the conference?
- How to become more inclusive leaders at college and in their community.
- How social responsibility relates to their college and communities.
- By participating in open and honest discussion, attendees will learn how to better support others on their way to becoming agents of change.
When and where will the conference be held?
CLCO takes place Friday, November 3 and Saturday, November 4, 2017
November 3: Check-in begins at 4:30 p.m.
November 4: Arrival beings at 8:30 a.m., final departure will be no later than 4:30 p.m.
Location: Columbus State Community College’s Center for Workforce Development (315 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus, OH 43215)
Registration for the conference is open to college students and higher education administrators across Ohio.
|.||Early Bird Special (Until September 15, 2017)||Standard Rate (After September 16, 2017)||Group Rates (10 students or more)|
|Columbus State Students||$20 per person||$25 per person||$15 per person|
|Other students||$30 per person||$35 per person||$25 per person|
What does the registration fee cover?
- One-and-a-half conference full of keynote speakers and interactive workshops
- Co-curricular activities that boost resume development
- Dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday
- Exciting giveaways
- There is no registration fee for Advisors (Only one Advisor per institution)
How do I register?
Registration and workshop proposals are now open!
Registration Deadline: October 20, 2017 by midnight
Fee Payment Deadline: October 24, 2017 by 5:00 pm
Announcing the 3nd annual CLCO Legacy Award:
Student Engagement and Leadership (SEaL) is pleased to announce the third annual CLCO Legacy Award. This is your opportunity to honor a change agent on your campus who impacts others without seeking recognition. Legacy Award Nomination Form
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Amaal Shehabi at email@example.com or call (614) 287-2841 or (614) 287-2637