Admissions One-on-One Appointments
Our Admissions one-on-one appointments let you ask Columbus State enrollment questions, check your admission status, and get help completing your application.
Please note: These Admissions appointments will not provide in-depth information about your financial aid, register you for classes, or collect any documents. Please contact the departments below if you need this assistance.
- Financial Aid questions? For assistance please visit our Financial Aid website
- Need assistance registering for your first classes? For assistance visit our New Student Programs website
- If you are an immigrant, DACA, or international student and have questions about general admissions requirements, please contact the International Student Services (ISS) office. One of our ISS advisors can help you set up an appointment via email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 287-2074.
Schedule a VIRTUAL Admissions One-on-One
Have a personal discussion with an Admissions Specialist – without leaving your home.
Register for an available phone appointment, and an Admissions Specialist will call you within a 5-10 minute window of your appointment time. Please note that the call will show on caller ID as coming from the (614) area code.
Register for an available appointment by clicking the button below. If no times are available please check back. We add new virtual appointment times seven days in advance.
In-Person Drop-In Hours
Would an in-person meeting be more helpful to you? Stop by during our drop-in hours to meet with an admission specialist at our Columbus campus.
Admissions Drop-In Hours
Visit us at Madison Hall, Lower Level | 518 E. Spring St., Columbus, OH 43215
Mondays: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-4 p.m.
Tuesdays: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-4 p.m.
Wednesdays: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 3-4 p.m.
Thursdays: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 3-4 p.m
Please check in at the Admissions Office front desk.
To ensure the health and safety of our campus community, we require the following for in-person appointments:
- Wear a mask when inside campus buildings.
- Wash or sanitize hands often.
- Keep six feet apart when possible.
- Bring only one caregiver/guardian/support person to your appointment.
- Do not come to campus if you are feeling sick. We'll be happy to help you another day!
Do you have questions about our COVID protocol? Learn more.
For further questions or special requests, please email email@example.com.