Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
2015 Paralegal Scholarship Offered by Criminal Defense Attorneys Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law
Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, a Criminal Defense Law Firm located in Orlando, Florida is offering a $500 scholarship to one incoming paralegal student or currently enrolled Paralegal Student. Scholarship is offered for the Fall 2015 Academic Semester.
- Two $950 scholarships
- Candidates must be female
- Candidates must be resident of central Ohio ( Franklin and contiguous counties)
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need.
Deadline May 1, 2015
Scholarship Information: Scholarships are available for Autumn and Spring Semesters (scholarship will be disbursed in equal disbursements) during the 2015-2016 academic year.
25 scholarships for $1000 will be awarded for the year.
- Must meet CSCC’s in-state residency requirements for 2015-2016.
- Have completed high school requirements or its equivalency prior to June 30, 2015.
- Applicant must enroll and complete full-time classes during Autumn and Spring Semesters of the 2015-2016 academic year; and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA at Columbus State.
- Must have applied for and be eligible for the Federal Direct Stafford Subsidized Loan.
AAC’s Behavioral Health Academic Scholarship - American Addiction Centers, a national leader in addiction treatment, is offering $10,000 in scholarships for those majoring in behavioral health, nursing, counseling, psychology, social work, marriage/family therapy, or other program focusing on treating mental health and/or substance abuse issues. The need for qualified people in this field has never been greater, and these scholarships are our small way of helping those who choose to help others.
Award Amount: 1st place - $5,000; 2nd place - $2,500; 3rd place - $2,500
Submission Deadline: May 31, 2015**
Eligibility: High school graduate by summer 2015, current full- or part-time undergraduate and graduate students entering or enrolled in behavioral health, nursing, counseling, psychology, social work, marriage/family therapy, or other program focusing on treating mental health and/or substance abuse issues. Must be US Citizen.
Requirements: Submit application form with essay “Why are you interested in pursuing a career in behavioral sciences?” (800 words max.) by May 31, 2015. Application forms can be found at http://americanaddictioncenters.org/behavioral-health-academic-scholarship/
**Scholarship winners will be notified June 26, 2015 and awards will be disbursed on August 14, 2015.
- 1- $500 scholarship
- Open to students pursuing a program in one of the following areas: Digital Design & Graphics; Animation; Illustration; media Arts; or Photography
- Online application available through The Columbus Foundation at http://tinyurl.com/tcfgenapp2015
Deadline November 15, 2015
- To encourage the pursuit of knowledge in medicine, nursing, public health, nutrition, and exercise science, MyHeart is offering a scholarship in the amount of $1,000 for two students in post-secondary education(including medical school). MyHeart is specifically interested in providing scholarships to those with a passion for protecting America’s future generations from cardiovascular disease, although we will consider applications from students pursuing all areas of healthcare.
- Application and instructions can be found at hhttp://myheart.net/scholarship/
The Kiwanis Club of Columbus is offering a scholarship for Non-Traditional Students
Eligible Applicants must:
- Be a minimum of 20 years old
- Must have been absent from the classroom for at least two years
- Must attend Columbus State Community College, Franklin University or Ohio Dominican University
Applications for Summer 2015 and Autumn 2015 will be available after January 2015.
Future Scientists of Ohio Scholarship Program
The Future Scientists of Ohio Scholarship Program provides full-tuition scholarships over two years for students focused on the Science, Technology, Engineering, Math & Medicine (STEM) fields.
Incoming freshmen admitted to the Honors Program will be considered for a $2,000 scholarship for their first academic year at Columbus State ($1,000 per semester). This scholarship is merit-based and renewable for a maximum of two years. The application period for the 2015/16 academic year will open November 2014.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
CSCC-OSU Pipeline to Health Sciences Careers Program
The Pipeline to Health Sciences Careers is a collaborative program between Columbus State Community College (CSCC) and Ohio State University (OSU) aimed at increasing opportunities for economically or educationally disadvantaged students to pursue professional degree programs in the health sciences (medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, optometry, public health, etc.). Full in-state tuition is granted for two years at CSCC and two years at OSU to students meeting academic milestones in the program.
Application deadline: The application deadline has passed for 2014-2015. The deadline for next year will be March 1, 2015.
External scholarships may be awarded through churches, professional or private foundations, the military, etc. Resources available to help you find additional scholarships include your high-school guidance counselor, libraries, your local chamber of commerce office, as well as employers.
Remember, the total aid a student can receive cannot exceed the cost of attendance at Columbus State. Your other aid awards (especially those which are need based) may be adjusted upon our receipt and review of your external award notification.