Westerville classes canceled until 2 p.m. due to a power outage.
We're happy to announce the launch of Financial Aid Self-Service! Located on your CougarWeb account, Self-Service displays a financial aid checklist that specifies all the steps and their proper sequence students need to complete the financial aid process.
At Columbus State Community College we are dedicated to helping students navigate their financial aid options including any form of financial assistance that helps you pay for college. Remember to always check both your student and personal email for further notification about the status of your Financial Aid. Financial Aid Advisors are now available in Student Central, located in the upper level of Madison Hall.
In addition to regular hours, Student Central will be open the following Saturdays:
- January 14th 9am to 12pm
- February 25th 9am to 12pm
- March 25th 9am to 12pm
- April 29th 9am to 12pm
- May 20th 9am to 12pm
- May 27th 9am to 12pm
- June 24th 9am to 12pm
Spring 2017 Students:
SPRING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED. Please check for our Summer Scholarship
Click here to complete the 2016-17 FAFSA now!
School Code is: 006867. Deadline is 12/5/16
Verification Deadline is 12/16/16
Using the DRT (Data Retrieval Tool) during the FAFSA process:
- We encourage students to use the DRT tool during the FAFSA completion process if given the option. Students and parents are encouraged to use this tool because it is accurate, efficient and useful for verification purposes and corrections. It can prevent errors and speed the application process. Click here for more information.
Autumn 2017 Students:
FAFSA filing is changing!
Beginning October 1, 2016, the FAFSA process is changing. Applicants will now use your completed and filed Federal tax return from the prior year to apply for the upcoming year.
Sign-up for a FAFSA Workshop
(Workshops run from October 2016 - December 21, 2016)
Popular Financial Aid Videos
Columbus State Community College follows established guidelines for the prevention, identification of and response to indications of identity theft and financial aid fraud. This notice provides a summary of student rights, responsibilities and preventative measures regarding financial aid fraud. Fraud Notification
- Financial Aid
- Letter from the Director of Financial Aid
- FAFSA Workshops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Steps to Cougar Success
- Financial Aid by Semesters
- Transferring Financial Aid
- FASFA Filing Changes
- Student Email
- Awards for Less Than Full-Time
- Eligible Coursework for Aid
- Contact Us