Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
How to Pay Fees
1. Fees can be paid in person at the Cashiers and Student Accounting Office, located at the Columbus Campus in the lobby of Rhodes Hall, 2nd floor. Hours of operation are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Wednesdays 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; and Fridays 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Delaware Campus Business Service Office is located in the lobby of Moeller Hall, 1st floor. Hours of operation are Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Additional hours will be added during rush periods. Contact us for rush hours at (614) 287-5658 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also use the convenient drop boxes, located on the northeast side of Madison Hall, on the Columbus Campus, and in Moeller Hall on the Delaware Campus (checks or money orders only) to avoid lines in order to pay fees or submit other required forms. Fees may be paid by telephone using your credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card); Call (614) 287-5353 to use this convenient option.
2. Students may pay fees over the Internet using CougarWeb. Logging on to CougarWeb requires your Cougar ID number and password.
3. If payment is made by check or money order, it must include the students name, CougarID number, and telephone number. Payments should be for the exact amount and made payable to Columbus State Community College (or CSCC). NOTE: A $20 nonsufficient funds fee will be assessed for checks returned for reasons such as insufficient funds or closed accounts.
If your fees are to be paid by your employer or other agencies, you must contact the Cashiers and Student Accounting Office at (614) 287-5658 or by e-mail at email@example.com by the established fee payment deadline. Any vouchers should be received by the fee payment deadline or the student will need to pay their tuition out of pocket to ensure their schedule is not dropped for nonpayment.
Please report any change of address to Records and Registration, located in Madison Hall, Columbus Campus, Student Services, Delaware Campus, or the Campus Information Center at (614) 287-5353. You may also view and update your address under "My Profile" in your CougarWeb account.
Once you have registered for classes, you can view your balance in CougarWeb by clicking on "Manage My Account". You can also click on "Manage My Account" to view your current balance due. You can also view the activity on your account by clicking on "Manage My Account".
- If you pay in person, you will get a payment receipt from the Cashiers and Student Accounting Office.
- If you pay through CougarWeb, go to "Manage My Account". Follow directions and a receipt will be e-mailed to your Cougar e-mail account.
- If you still need an account statement for employer reimbursement purposes, you can log in under "Manage My Account" to obtain one or stop in to the Cashiers and Student Accounting Office with a valid photo ID.
It is important to remember to pay your fees on time. Failure to pay fees on time can result in penalties and automatically being dropped from all scheduled classes. Fees can be paid by mail, by phone, online, or in person.
Payment via Internet
Paying through your CougarWeb account is the most convenient and most secure way to pay fees. This can be done from the comfort of your home, on campus, at your local library, or at any other place with internet access.
Payment by Mail
Paying by mail is one of the most convenient ways to pay fees. To view your current balance, please call the Campus Information Center for your account total at (614) 287-5353, or visit CougarWeb and click on "Manage My Account". Not having the correct amount on your check or money order may result in dropped schedules. Make out a check or money order to: Columbus State Community College for the full amount listed on the statement. Checks and money orders must include the Student's Name, Cougar ID number, and a telephone number.
Checks and money orders are to be made payable to Columbus State Community College (or CSCC), P.O. Box 1609, Columbus, OH 43216-1609.
NOTE: A $20.00 nonsufficient funds fee will be assessed for returned checks.
All payments must be posted to the student's account by the deadline to avoid the student's schedule being dropped for nonpayment.
Payment by Phone
Another convenient way to pay fees is by using a credit or debit card (which can be processed without a PIN number) over the phone. By calling Columbus State's Telephone Information Center at (614) 287-5353, you can use your MasterCard, VISA, or Discover to pay your fees.
Payment in Person
To pay your fees in person, visit the Cashiers and Student Accounting Office full service payment window located on the second floor of Rhodes Hall. To avoid lines during the busy weeks prior to semester payment deadlines, you can use the convenient and secure deposit box located on the northeast side of Madison Hall. When using the deposit box, make sure all your information (name, Cougar ID number, address, and telephone number) and check or money order is included in your sealed payment envelope.