Skip to main content

ID Card and Parking Permits

Photo of two students smiling

ID Card

To obtain a Student ID, first-time students must bring a valid government ID (such as  Driver License, State issued ID card, or current US Military ID card) to:

Student Central, in the lower level of Madison Hall, or

Business Services Office, first floor of Moeller Hall on the Delaware Campus.

Replacement Cougar ID cards can be purchased for $4 in the Cashier's Office, and by bringing the paid receipt and secondary ID to Student Central, lower level, Madison Hall.

This card will help the college better serve you as a customer and will allow you access to buildings, equipment and recreational facilities, library privileges, and use of the many services we offer at Columbus State.

Parking Permit

At this time, students who will have a vehicle on campus must display a current semester parking permit.

You can buy a parking permit in person at the Cashiers and Student Accounting Office, Columbus Campus  or by CougarWeb on the Delaware Campus or Regional Learning Centers. You can also pay by mail, CougarWeb, phone (614) 287-5353) or drop box.  Regardless of your method of payment, the parking permit will be mailed to the current address on file with the College. Please ensure your address is correct before paying for a parking permit.

For more information:

Please note:

Temporary permits may be obtained at Student Central, the Campus Police department, or Facilities Management at 407 North Grant Avenue. You can download a Temporary Parking Pass here. Student parking is well marked on campus and students with permits are allowed to park in any of the student parking areas.