LOCATION CHANGE: Taste the Future, Tuesday, Aug. 16, has been moved to the Columbus State parking garage on Washington Avenue.
Transient / Guest Students
No matter where you attend, you can take classes at Columbus State and earn GenEd credits that transfer easily back to your home college. We've got flexible schedules, including online courses. Benefit from our low tuition and small classes.
Step 1: Apply to Columbus State
Step 2: Meet with your advisor at your home college
Step 3: Determine the Columbus State course prerequisite and course equivalents
Step 5: Submit the Transient/Guest Registration Form
Step 6: Register for classes
Step 7: Finalize Financial Plan
Step 8: Send Official Columbus State Transcripts to home institution
Our low tuition can mean big savings on college costs.
- ACCT-1212 Managerial Accounting
- CHEM-1172 General Chemistry II
- ECON-2200 Principles of Microeconomics
- ENGL-1100 Composition I
- HIST-1152 American History since 1877
- MATH-1148 College Algebra
- MATH-1151 Calculus I
- PHYS-1200 Algebra-Based Physics I
- PSY-1100 Introduction to Psychology
- STAT-1350 Elementary Statistics