LOCATION CHANGE: Taste the Future, Tuesday, Aug. 16, has been moved to the Columbus State parking garage on Washington Avenue.
Starting September 6, 2016
Capital University will be in the University Transfer Center (AQ 126)
on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month (1-5pm)
It's your world. Yours to define and change. For you. For others. For the better.
About: Founded in 1830, Capital University is a private four-year undergraduate institution and graduate school located in the Columbus, Ohio, neighborhood of Bexley. Capital is a comprehensive, independent university grounded in the Lutheran tradition. With a focus on rigor and experiential learning, Capital capitalizes on their size, location, and heritage to develop the whole person, both inside and outside the classroom.
Benefits for Columbus State Graduates:
*Please note: Capital has two "transfer" programs.
- "Transfer" - for fulltime (day) students
- "Adult Degree Completion" - full or part-time students, attending evenings and Saturdays
1. AA or AS graduates will meet Gen Ed Requirements w/exception of 2 courses
2. D grades will transfer (w/out Associate Degree will transfer C or better)
3. Scholarships (PTK, Transfer, and other Awards) – most of these are available for "Transfer" students only
Contact: Deanna Bond at email@example.com
|BA||TBD||Pathways are coming soon!||2+2|