Because of a partial power outage, Columbus Campus classes in the following areas are canceled for today: Anthropology, Criminology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology. More
Starting September 6, 2016
Capital University will be in the University Transfer Center (AQ 126)
on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month (1-5pm)
It's your world. Yours to define and change. For you. For others. For the better.
About: Founded in 1830, Capital University is a private four-year undergraduate institution and graduate school located in the Columbus, Ohio, neighborhood of Bexley. Capital is a comprehensive, independent university grounded in the Lutheran tradition. With a focus on rigor and experiential learning, Capital capitalizes on their size, location, and heritage to develop the whole person, both inside and outside the classroom.
Benefits for Columbus State Graduates:
*Please note: Capital has two "transfer" programs.
- "Transfer" - for fulltime (day) students
- "Adult Degree Completion" - full or part-time students, attending evenings and Saturdays
1. AA or AS graduates will meet Gen Ed Requirements w/exception of 2 courses
2. D grades will transfer (w/out Associate Degree will transfer C or better)
3. Scholarships (PTK, Transfer, and other Awards) – most of these are available for "Transfer" students only
Contact: Deanna Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org
|BA||Bachelor of Arts, Major in Social Work||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||Bachelor of Arts, Major in Social Work||AAS in Social and Human Services||2+2|
|BA||TBD||More Pathways are coming soon!||2+2|