CougarWeb is temporarily unavailable. More
It's your world. Yours to define and change. For you. For others. For the better.
About: Founded in 1830, Capital University is a private four-year undergraduate institution and graduate school located in the Columbus, Ohio, neighborhood of Bexley. Capital is a comprehensive, independent university grounded in the Lutheran tradition. With a focus on rigor and experiential learning, Capital capitalizes on their size, location, and heritage to develop the whole person, both inside and outside the classroom.
At Capital University, we know it takes passion and perseverance to succeed as an adult learner. Learn how you can earn your bachelor's degree and more by attending our Adult and Graduate Open House on Thursday, October 9. Click this link for more information and to register: http://www.capital.edu/Open_House_2014.aspx
Benefits for Columbus State Graduates:
*Please note: Capital has two "transfer" programs.
- "Transfer" - for fulltime (day) students
- "Adult Degree Completion" - full or part-time students, attending evenings and Saturdays
1. AA or AS graduates will meet Gen Ed Requirements w/exception of 2 courses
2. D grades will transfer (w/out Associate Degree will transfer C or better)
3. Scholarships (PTK, Transfer, and other Awards) – most of these are available for "Transfer" students only
How does a course transfer? Course Equivalency Information
1. Become a Columbus State Student. Get Started Guide
2. Get read to transfer to Capital: Capital Transfer Information
Contact: Deanna Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org