Avoid dropped classes!
Don't wait until the last minute; pay your fees as soon as possible!
Next Drop for Non-Payment Date
The last day to pay fees for Summer Semester 2013 is Wednesday, May 15, 2013. We will drop students for nonpayment starting directly after the deadline.
Cut-off times by method of payment are as follows:
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. - Drop box on Delaware Campus. Please note: All payments (check, money order, credit card) must be deposited in the drop box outside of 108 Moeller Hall, near the Student Services Desk.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. - Cashier's Office
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. – Telephone Information Center (614-287-5353)
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 11:00 p.m. – CougarWeb
1) The option to pay fees via the CATS telephone touchtone is no longer available.
2) The option to pay fees by credit card at the Dublin, Westerville and Southeast Sites is also no longer available.
If fees are not paid by the appropriate date and time, ALL your scheduled class(es) will be dropped and you will have to re-register.
CougarWeb will be unavailable starting at 11:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 15, 2013. The system will made available again no later than 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, May 16, 2013.
As we typically experience a high volume of activity when systems become available after the drop for non-payment, delays and slower response time may occur due to the heavy system usage. Check System Alerts on CSCC.edu for updates.