Skip to main content
Go! Register for Autumn Semester today!


Can I transfer to a 4-year college?

Transfer agreements exist with the University of Findlay, leading to a Bachelor of Science in Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health Management and with Bowling Green State University, leading to a B.S. in Environmental Health. The University of Findlay also has an online degree completion program, leading to a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management. 

A transfer agreement with Franklin University will allow students to get their bachelor degree in Applied Management. Students have also successfully continued their education at The Ohio State University in Environmental Policy & Management and in Environmental Science. Graduates of CSCC's Environmental Science, Safety & Health program have also successfully transferred to institutions around Ohio and the U.S.