The Columbus Campus is closed: More
Major Planned Service Outage in April - SQL Migration
Applications and Processes that will be unavailable during the Data Migration period (8:00 PM Wednesday April 19 through 8:00 AM Monday April 24)
• Colleague • Degree Audit
• Web Advisor (Cougar Web)
• Self Service • Parking Permit Generator • ALEKS
• Credentials • ATC XML Transcript
• Bookstore will be open, but will be unable to process any Financial Aid transactions (ie: return a book for FA credit)
• HR and Admissions: New Accounts (Student, Faculty or Staff) cannot be created during the outage
• Testing Center will be open but nothing will be able to be loaded to Colleague
• Placement Testing; Accuplacer will be unavailable with the exception of pre-scheduled High School student testing
• Hobson's Radius and Blackboard will be available, though no data connection to/from Colleague during the outage period
Dates to remember:
• Web registration for Summer term 2017 will close with all Web Advisor/Cougar Web during the outage
• Web Registration re-opens for Summer term 2017 Wednesday, April 26
• Priority Web Registration opens on May 1 for Autumn Semester 2017
• Open Web Registration opens on May 8 for Autumn Semester 2017
• Colleague is shutdown on April 19 at 8pm
• Colleague migration is complete on April 23
• Most functions of Colleague are available on April 24
Planned IT Outages
Colleague / Cougarweb
Start: Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 10:00 P.M.
End: Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 11:59 P.M.
Reason: System Maintenance
Notes: During this maintenance window, Colleague and Cougarweb connectivity will be unavailable.
If you are experiencing system issues, please contact the I.T. Support Center at x5050 during their normal support hours.