Because of a partial power outage, Columbus Campus classes in the following areas are canceled for today: Anthropology, Criminology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology. More
To request an official transcript from Columbus State Community College a student must go to Credential Solutions to place the order online.
The amount of the payment is according to the service requested. Pricing for transcript services.
A transcript request will not be processed if the student has an outstanding balance or other restriction on their record. The student will be notified immediately if there is a hold on their record that must be addressed before the request may be submitted.
Any course(s) 'in progress' will not be reflected on the transcript.
You may go to Credentials Solutions Self-Service Plus to:
- Check the status of your order
- Cancel uncompleted orders
- Obtain an authorization form
- Upload a scanned authorization form
- Request a copy of your order receipt
- Review the recipient(s) on your order
- Review our communication history with you
- Update a bad e-mail address
- Update a credit card that has failed our request for reauthorization
To view your unofficial Columbus State Community College transcript, please follow these Unofficial Transcript Instructions.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
If you have any issues regarding a transcript request please contact Credentials Solutions at 847-716-3005. Customer Service Representatives are available 7:00 am to 8:00 pm on Monday-Thursday and from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (CST/CDT) on Fridays