The Columbus Campus is closed: More
Student Permits & Parking
Update Your Student Account
Your college account information includes both a primary address and a primary mailing address. Before you begin the permit registration process, be sure to update your primary address and primary mailing address with the CSCC Telephone Information Center (TIC) at (614) 287-5353.
Register and Purchase Your Parking Permit
Every registered student attending classes at a CSCC campus, a Regional Learning Center, or taking online classes, who may drive to a CSCC campus or Regional Learning Center, is required to purchase a CSCC parking permit each semester.
Log into CougarWeb on the CSCC website and follow the steps below under Additional Services:
- Vehicle Registration Step 1 under 'Additional Services'.
- Parking Permit Step 2 – (Permit will be mailed)
- Pay for Parking Step 3 – (Permit will not be mailed until payment is received)
Payment may be made on CougarWeb using a credit card or by:
- Calling the Telephone Information Center (TIC) at 614-287-5353 (credit card only).
- Going to the Cashier’s Office in Rhodes Hall (cash, debit card, credit card).
- At the Delaware campus, parking permits may be purchased at the Cashier’s window every Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Permit Refund – Permits are non-refundable and may not be transferred to another semester.
Temporary Parking Permit – These temporary permits can be downloaded the first two weeks of each semester. Remember to purchase your semester permit so it is received before the temporary permit expires. You may NOT park at meters.
Permit Display –
OPTION 1: Rear windshield, driver’s side, must be permanently affixed inside the window OR displayed in a permit holder (available for purchase at the DX Bookstore). Permit must be displayed IN PLAIN VIEW so ALL information (permit number, expiration date, etc.) is clearly visible from outside the car.
OPTION 2: Front windshield, driver’s side, inside car. Permit must be displayed IN PLAIN VIEW so ALL information (permit number, expiration date, etc.) is clearly visible from outside the car. A permit may be affixed, displayed in a permit holder, or placed on the front dashboard, driver’s side.
Tinted Rear Window – Refer to Option 2 ‘Permit Display’.
- OSU-CSCC Delaware Students – CSCC requires all registered students to purchase parking permits for each semester. Your permits may be purchased at the Delaware Campus in person on Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. or by using the drop box envelopes.
- Lost/Stolen Permits – Must be re-purchased at the regular fee ($35) through CougarWeb. After purchase, bring your receipt to the Police Department Communications Center in Delaware Hall and a temporary hang tag will be provided until the new permit arrives. At the Delaware campus, parking permits may be purchased at the Cashier’s window every Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Illegal Use, Falsification, Alteration, or Reproduction of Permits - All parking permits are nontransferable. Any person who provides false information, registers a vehicle belonging to another student, illegally sells, transfers, alters, reproduces, or uses a permit not intended for his/her use may be subject to a fine and disciplinary action as well as possible towing. This could also result in loss of parking privileges and forfeiture of all parking permit fees.
Where Do I Park – Student parking is designated by red ‘Student Parking’ signs, the parking garage is also student parking. Registered students cannot park at visitor meters.
Handicap Parking – Valid state-issued handicap placards are required to park in handicap spaces. Handicap parking privileges do NOT exempt the requirement to have a valid CSCC parking permit. If there are no designated handicap spaces available, those with handicap placards may park in employee lots. The illegal use of a handicap placard is an Ohio Revised Code violation and may result in a citation into the local Municipal Court with a fine up to $500.00.