The Columbus Campus is closed: More
Good as Gold
Requirements for Participation
- Senior citizens who are 60 years old or older and who have been certified as eligible for the “Good as Gold” Educational Program.
- Good as Gold students must apply to the college prior to registration for courses unless he or she has been a for-credit student previously. You may contact the Telephone Information Center at 614-287-5353 to inquire if you have an application on file.
- “Good as Gold” students may register for credit courses on a space-available basis for audit “R” only.
Responsibilities and Rights
- Good as Gold students are responsible for payment of lab fees, technology and facilities fees, books, instructional supplies, parking permits and any additional educational expenses required of other students by the fee payment deadline as listed above.
- Registration will begin on the first day of the semester.
- Good as Gold students cannot enroll for courses granting academic credit and audit Good as Gold courses in the same term.
- Good as Gold students must withdraw from the Good as Gold program during the terms they desire to take courses for academic credit and should declare their intent to do so by contacting email@example.com or calling the Telephone Information Center at 614-287-5353 and asking for the Good as Gold specialist. These students may need to meet with an academic adviser and complete a placement exam.
- Student rates to concerts and activities are available to “Good as Gold” students. Financial aid is not available for “Good as Gold” registration as courses are taken for audit “R” only.
Contact and Declare Intent to Participate
If you have questions or would like to declare your intent to participate in the Good as Gold program, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Telephone Information Center at 614-287-5353 and ask for the Good as Gold specialist.
Faculty signature on the "Good as Gold” Registration Add/Drop Form is required for class registration.
- Columbus Campus: Student Central, Upper Level, Madison Hall
- Delaware Campus: Student Services Desk, Moeller Hall
Good as Gold Blackboard Online Registration Instructor Permission Form
E-mail the course instructor requesting permission to register for their class as a Good as Gold student. The instructor may complete the Good as Gold Blackboard Online Registration Instructor Permission Form. No in-person registration activity required on the part of the student. The student will need to provide the instructor with the full course information, (name, section number, synonym number), along with their CougarID Number.
Students may register beginning the first day of the semester.
Fee Payment Deadline
|Summer 2017||Monday, May 22,2017||May 29 through June 12||Monday, June 12, 2017|
|Autumn 2017||Monday, August 21, 2017||August 28 through September 11||Monday, September 11, 2017|
|Spring 2018||Monday, January 8, 2018||January 15 through January 29||Monday, January 29, 2018|
|Summer 2018||Monday, May 21, 2018||May 28 through June 11||Monday, June 11, 2018|
|Autumn 2018||Monday, August 20, 2018||August 27 through September 10||Monday, September 10, 2018|
|Spring 2019||Monday, January 7, 2019||January 14 through January 28||Monday, January 28, 2019|
|Summer 2019||Monday, May 20, 2019||May 27 through June 10||Monday, June 10, 2019|
|Autumn 2019||Monday, August 19, 2019||August 26 through September 9||Monday, September 9, 2019|
|Spring 2020||Monday, January 6, 2020||January 13 through January 27||Monday, January 27, 2020|
|Summer 2020||Monday, May 18, 2020||May 25 through June 8||Monday, June 8, 2020|