LOCATION CHANGE: Taste the Future, Tuesday, Aug. 16, has been moved to the Columbus State parking garage on Washington Avenue.
Register for Online Refresher Courses
To be eligible to take an online MLT Refresher course you must be a certified MT or MLT.
Here are a few steps to follow prior to taking a CSCC MLT Refresher Course:
1. Apply to CSCC to obtain a Cougar ID Number: http://www.cscc.edu/
- Click on the Admission Link
- Click on Apply Online
- Document your Cougar ID number for future reference.
2. Email a scanned copy or fax a copy of your MT or MLT certification member card to: April Pace (email@example.com). Be sure to include your first and last name and the facility (if applicable) where you work. Fax: 614-287-5144
3. I will need to register you for the course. Once you are registered, I will email you and you will need to pay for the course. How to pay:
- On the Columbus website (http://www.cscc.edu/) look for “Quick Links” (right side) and click on the drop down stating “choose a site”.
- Click on Pay Fees
- Be sure to pay the fees prior to the first week of class to avoid being “Dropped for Non-Payment” and to avoid a late penalty fee.