Skip to main content

alert ATTENTION: CougarWeb will be unavailable from 5 p.m., April 19 until 10 a.m., April 24. More.


Can I transfer to a 4-year college?

Yes. Several of the courses in the Architecture program are transferable to a 4-year college. Please speak with an Architecture program advisor for more information.

Can I become a registered Architect?

Not with the two-year degree alone. The state of Ohio currently requires individuals to hold a professional degree in Architecture and to have completed the architectural Intern Development Program (IDP). Please contact an advisor for the Architecture program for more information.