GED Computer-based Testing
The Testing & Talent Assessment Center at Columbus State Community College now offers the GED Test on computer, a brand new way to take today’s test and earn your GED credential. The GED test on computer offers test-takers a better testing experience, featuring:
- Instant Score Results
- 24/7 registration and scheduling online
- Finish one section and move on to the next at your own pace
Registering for the GED CBT Test
1. Create Your Account: Visit www.GEDcomputer.com , select “Register Today”, then “New Users Start Here” and create your own GED testing account.
2. Complete Registration Questions, provide your E-mail information, create User Name and Password, and provide additional documentation (if necessary).
3. Schedule Your Test: Visit www.GEDcomputer.com and select “Register Today”, then “Scheduling” and follow prompts. Select Location (Columbus State Community College), Date and Time. Scheduling is done through Pearson VUE and they will schedule the candidate’s testing with the Testing & Talent Assessment Center (Columbus State Community College). Contact Pearson VUE at 1-877-EXAM-GED or 1-877-392-6433 Mon-Fri, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm CST.
4. Pay for Test with Credit Card (no Pre-Paid cards allowed) and review your receipt for testing date, time, and location details.