Dublin classes resumed at 3:30 p.m., following a power outage. More
Previously Accepted and Returning Students
Next Steps for Previously Accepted and Returning Students
2. General Student Profile Changes - Ways to update
- In-person: Download and complete the Change of Information Form to update your selective service number and contact information such as address and emergency contact information. Download and complete the Program of Study Update Form to update your program of study. Download and complete the Request for Change of Record Form if you have had a name change or need corrections to your social security number or birth date (proper supporting documentation is required). These forms will need to be returned to the Office of the Registrar located in Student Central (Madison Hall, Upper Level).
- By phone: Call the Telephone Information Center at 614-287-5353 to update your address, phone number, major, and selective service number.
- Online: Login to CougarWeb to update you address, phone number and email address.
4. Send transcripts from any previously attended colleges and universities to Columbus State. Click here to learn more about Transcript Evaluation.
5. Contact an Academic Advisor to find out if you are ready to begin selecting your next classes or if you will need to take a placement test. If you choose to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, it is very important that you bring a copy of your transcripts with you. Click here for more help with determining if you need to take COMPASS.
Please note: If your immigration status has changed since you last attended Columbus State, please contact International Services at 614-287-2074 or via email at email@example.com for next step instructions.
For instructions on transitioning from high school College Credit Plus/Dual Enrollment, please click here.
Other Helpful links:
|Student Central||Columbus State Bookstore|
|Student ID Cards||Parking|
|A-Z Services for Students||Resources for Adult Learners|
|Military and Veteran Students||Get involved|