Student Software - Office 365
While you are an active Columbus State student, you have access to Microsoft Office for free!
You can install Office on your devices through your student email account. This software will include offline access to popular programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more!
To download and install Office on your computer or other device:
- Open a web browser, such as Chrome or FireFox.
- Navigate to your student email at http://student.cscc.edu or click the Email link in the upper right corner of the CSCC website.
- Login using your student email address (email@example.com) and password.
- Once you are in your Outlook email, click the account icon located in the upper right
corner. It has your initials or profile picture on it. In the resulting menu, select
- Towards the left, click the Install Office button. Then follow the instructions provided by Microsoft to complete the installation.
Note: Access to this software is only available to current Columbus State Students. When you are no longer enrolled in CSCC courses, the Office 365 applications installed on your device become inactive.
Please contact the IT Support Center at 614-287-5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with this process or run into any issues.