Student Software - Office 365
While you are an active Columbus State student, you have access to Microsoft Office for free!
You can install Office on a personal computer through your student email account. This software will include offline access to popular programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more!
To download and install Office on your computer:
- Open a web browser, such as Chrome or FireFox.
- Navigate to https://portal.office.com.
- Login using your student email address (email@example.com) and password.
- Click the Install Office button.
- Let the installer download, then open the installer and follow the installation wizard to complete the install.
Note: Access to this software is only available to current Columbus State Students. When you are no longer enrolled in CSCC courses, the Office 365 applications installed on your device become inactive.
Please contact the IT Support Center at 614-287-5050 if you need assistance with this process or run into any issues.