Student Software - Office 365 ProPlus
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is released to all Columbus State students!
The Microsoft Student Advantage program provides access to full versions of Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus to all Columbu State students at no charge.
The Office 365 ProPlus subscription license includes:
- Office 365 ProPlus for PC (2016 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Lync)
- Office 365 ProPlus for Mac (2011 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Office Mobile for iPhone/Android (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Lync)
The software has the same features and functions as other versions of Office and can be used offline. Students will need to connect to the Internet once every 30 days to verify that they are still eligible for the program.
Download and Install Office 365 ProPlus
- Go to www.outlook.com/student.cscc.edu or click the Email link on the Columbus State website.
- Log in using your student email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, and then select Office 365 settings
- Click Software in the left menu
- Select your desired Language
- If you are installing Office for Windows, Microsoft recommends using the 32-bit installation
- Click Install to download and install the latest version of Office
If your computer is not compatible with the latest version of Office, you can choose to select the previous version at the bottom of the screen in step 5.