Register now for summer!
Summer semester starts on May 25 - Don't wait to sign up for classes! Register now for your best choice of class times and locations.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus situation, we are moving the majority of our classes online. We are moving our Admissions, Placement Testing and most of student services online as well. Coronavirus Updates & FAQs.
Summer Registration is now open!
April 10: 2019-20 FAFSA priority deadline. Complete the 2019-20 FAFSA
May 20: Tuition and fees due. Fee Payment Info
May 25: Spring semester classes begin.
NOTE: Online classes begin Monday, May 25. The campus is closed May 26 in observance of Memorial Day, so on-site classes begin Tuesday, May 27.
If you attend another college or university, you can enroll in summer classes as a transient student at Columbus State, and earn credit that easily transfers back to your home institution.
Welcome! You’ve chosen the very best place to start a degree and/or train for a career. Use this checklist to help you get ready to attend Summer Semester 2020:
- Follow the Get Started Guide to apply for admission to Columbus State.
- Contact Admissions to make sure you have completed all the steps needed to be in “Ready to Register” status.
- Attend New Student Workshop or meet with New Student Advising to plan your schedule.
- To add classes or change your schedule, follow the steps below in under "Current Students."
We're looking forward to having you back next semester! Whether you're attending full time or part time, attending every semester keeps you on track to your degree.
- Run your Degree Audit on CougarWeb to determine what classes you need to finish your program of study.
- Search available summer classes.
- Register for classes on CougarWeb.
- Contact Advising Services for assistance in planning your schedule as needed.
Attending autumn semester? Be sure to complete the 2020/21 FAFSA!