Profile & Mission
Mission Statement: An authorized professional Test Center delivering internet-based and paper/pencil national, state, and professional certifications, licensure, admissions and credentialing exams and assessments. We serve College programs, students and employees, community individuals, employers, and professional organizations in the highest quality, service-driven, secure and safe testing environment.
- The Testing Center subscribes to the National College Testing Association’s (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and is Ohio’s first Post-Secondary Institution Certified Testing Center by NCTA.
- Centrally located in Columbus on an easily accessible campus location with ample free parking.
- The Testing/Talent Assessment Center is located in the Center for Workforce Development building and is beautifully designed with prevailing features considering space, access, ADA requirements, landscaping, etc.
- State-of-the-art Center has 3 testing rooms each with 20 PC Workstations and the College updates the equipment every three years and provides IT Support specifications and services. Audio and video monitoring capabilities.
- 70 lockers with keyed locks, comfortable waiting lobby area seating for fifteen, and adjacent student study lounge with full vending services.
- Access to professional Conference Center within our building suitable to accommodate various group size paper/pencil testing needs. All classrooms have “Smart” technology for testing, instruction, webinars, etc.
- Very experienced and service-oriented professional staff that have Certifications for Test Administrator and/or Proctor by ACT, Pearson VUE, PAN, Castle Worldwide, PSI, LaserGrade, Iso-Quality Testing, etc.
- This is an authorized Test Center site by 29 national Testing Vendors including ACT, PAN, Pearson VUE, Certiport, Pearson/MAT, Comira, The College Board, National Health Careers Association, National Testing Network, PSI, LaserGrade, ETS/TOEFL, Kryterion, ATI, Prov, ICDL, and Nocti Business Solutions, etc.
- The Center is a member of University Systems of Ohio (USO) that has state contracts with various vendors to have access to over a thousand assessments from SHL, ACT WorkKeys, PAN, PreVisor, Sterling, ATG, Pearson VUE, and Ramsay Corporation. The Center’s Supervisor possesses ASTD’s Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP), Human Capital Institute’s Certification in Human Capital Strategist (HCS), and many SHL and DDI certifications in Job Analysis/Profiling, Competency Modeling, Targeted Selection Administrator, and other Talent Management tools.