Under the terms of FERPA, Columbus State Community College has established the following as Directory Information that may be released to those requesting it unless the student specifically requests otherwise by submitting written notification to the Office of the Registrar:
- NameAddress (home/present).
- Telephone number.
- Program of study.
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports.
- Weight and height of members of athletic teams.
- Enrollment status (full-time, part-time, inclusive dates of enrollment).
- Degrees, certificates, transfer status, awards received.
- Most recent previous educational institution attended
A student may withhold Directory Information by completing the Request to Withhold Personal Information From Directory form available at www.cscc.edu.
The following information may NOT be released to anyone without written consent of the student:
- Social Security Number.
- Cougar ID Number.
- Student Identification Number.
- E-mail Address
For additional information about FERPA refer to the College Catalog, contact the Office of the Registrar or view the following website www.aacroa.org.