Skip to main content
Go! Register for summer today!

Change of Information

All Registration Specialists in the Department of Records and Registration can process the Change of Information Form and the Name Change Form. All in-person transactions require a photo ID and some changes require additional documentation.

Change of Information Form 
Request for Change of Record Form

The Change of Information Form is to be used to change the following information on a student's record:

  • Address
  • Program of Study
  • Selective Service Number
  • Emergency Contact Information

The Request for Change of Record Form is used to change the following information on a student's record:

  • Name Correction
  • Name Change (First Name, Last Name, Both)
  • Date of Birth Correction
  • Social Security Number Correction

The form must be completed and signed by the student for processing.  The Request for Change of Record may be submitted by only the student and must be presented with a valid photo ID and other required documentation.  Please view the form for the correct documentaion for the type of Name Change as well as the documentation required for Date of Birth Correction and Social Security Number Correction. For more information on the Change of Information form or Request for Change of Record Form you may contact:

Susan Downing Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You may e-mail Ms. Downing at: