The Columbus Campus is closed: More
College Safety Council
Email concerns to be addressed at a meeting of the Safety Council to: SafetyCouncil@cscc.edu.
For immediate safety concerns please call: Columbus State Police Department at 614-287-2525.
Purpose of the Safety Council:
To advance safe, secure learning and work environments by:
- Understanding the college’s public safety programs, and each person’s responsibility as a member of the college community to advance a safe and secure environment.
- Identifying issues of key concern.
- Providing feedback on programs, policies and procedures related to college safety, including emergency preparedness, crime prevention, education and training, safe and secure computing environment, and communication.
- Serving as a key communicator about college safety within the college community.
The College Safety Council will be co-chaired by the Chief of Police and a faculty member of the Classroom Safety Committee, to be recommended by the Classroom Safety Committee.
The Safety Council meets monthly on the fourth Friday of each month.
|Asbury, Sean||Police Department (Co-Chair)||Administrator|
|Aloysius Kienee||Staff Advisory Council||Staff|
|Terrence Brooks||Student Conduct||Administrator|
|Butcher, Tim||Facilities Management||Staff|
|Rellick, Douglas||Information Technology||Staff|
|Cummings, Vanessa||Facilities Management||Administrator|
|DeGenova, Jackie||President's Office||Administrator|
|Richard Bartlett||Delaware Campus||Faculty|
|Hampton, Renee||Student Life||Administrator|
|Lister, Teresa||Regional Learning Centers||Staff|
|Nedel, John||CSEA Appointee||Faculty|
|Olive, Terry||Veterinary Technology (Co-Chair)||Faculty|
|Rippe, Karen||Biological/Physical Sciences||Faculty|
|Jacqueline Leisenheimer||Human Resources||Staff|
|Yount, Elizabeth||Records and Registration||Staff|
- Police Department
- Safety Tips
- Reporting Incidents
- Daily Crime Log
- Clery Annual Security Report
- Clery Crime Alerts
- RAVE Text Message Alerts
- Sex Offender Notification / eSORN Database
- Lost and Found
- Crime & Sexual Assault Prevention
- Crime Prevention
- College Safety Council