Westerville classes canceled until 2 p.m. due to a power outage.
Financial aid awards are based upon the information you provide on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For assistance in completing the FAFSA register to attend a FAFSA workshop.
Don't forget to check our Web pages on scholarships, loans and work study jobs for other sources of funding!
Grant programs provide funding to students that does not have to be repaid.
Federal Pell Grant
- Eligibility is based on your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- Students receive a Student Aid Report directly from the federal government notifying them of eligibility after the FAFSA is filed.
- Student's previous Pell grants disbursements are below the lifetime limit. (NOTE:
The amount of Federal Pell Grant funds a student may receive over his or her lifetime is limited by a federal law to be the equivalent of six years of Pell Grant funding. Since the maximum amount of Pell Grant funding a student can receive each year is equal to 100%, the six-year equivalent is 600%. Students are able to view their Pell Lifetime Eligibility Used at www.nslds.ed.gov. Please view http://studentaid.ed.gov/PORTALSWebApp/students/english/PellLimit.jsp%20 for more information.
The maximum annual award for 2016-17 is currently $5,815.
The maximum annual award for 2017-18 will be $5,920.
Enrollment required: A minimum of 12 credit hours each semester is required to receive full eligibility, with pro-rated awards given to students with less than 12 credit hours. See "Awards for Less Than Full Time" for details.
Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- A federal grant for students with exceptional financial need
- Funds are awarded on a first come, first served basis
Award amount: Up to $1,000
- Financial Aid
- Letter from the Director of Financial Aid
- FAFSA Workshops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Steps to Cougar Success
- Financial Aid by Semesters
- Transferring Financial Aid
- FASFA Filing Changes
- Student Email
- Awards for Less Than Full-Time
- Eligible Coursework for Aid
- Contact Us