ATTENTION: College offices closed for business through Jan. 1. More.
Participation in Columbus State’s Educational Talent Search Program is Limited to Students Who:
- Come from a low income family as determined by the U.S. Department of Education, and/or come from a family where neither parent has graduated from a four year college
- Are citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- Attend, or live in the target areas of Walnut Ridge or Briggs High Schools, or Sherwood, Johnson Park, Hilltonia, or Wedgewood Middle Schools (select adult students under the age of 27 may also qualify for TRiO ETS services)
- Display a willingness to choose and complete a college preparatory curriculum while in high school
- Have interests in obtaining a post-secondary education and desire academic skill improvement to become ready for college
- Are committed to attending Educational Talent Search sessions regularly
Columbus State’s Educational Talent Search Program can be contacted by:
Calling (614) 287-5402
Faxing (614) 287-6296
Visiting room 223 in Franklin Hall on Columbus State’s Columbus campus.