ATTENTION: College offices closed for business through Jan. 1. More.
Alternate Media Textbooks
In order to receive E-Texts the students must:
- Complete intake interview with a Disability Services Advocate
Your Advocate will review your accommodation needs and discuss whether having your course materials converted into alternate media format will assist you with your course work. You will need to provide documentation of your disability to be approved.
- Attend an orientation meeting with an Alt Media Staff. You will need to make an appointment with the alternate media specialist once you have been approved for services. (614)287-5910.
- Schedule CSCC Courses and buy required textbooks for your class
- As soon as you have scheduled your classes you will need to:
Training on the use of E-text will be offered if necessary It is the student's responsibility
to check with DS periodically to see if materials are ready for pick up. Bring receipts
or textbook to show proof of purchase when picking up e-texts.
- Bring a copy of schedule
- Fill out alternate media agreement form
- : Requests can take up to six weeks to fulfill. Advance notice is extremely important
to provide efficient services.
Important facts for students to know:
- The student must notify Disability Services of ANY changes including cancellation of a class or withdrawal from a course.
- It is the student's responsibility to check with Disability Services periodically to see if materials are ready for distribution.
- Advance notice is extremely important to provide efficient services, please stay in contact with the Alternate Media Specialist.
- If you need other materials such as syllabi, handouts, etc. in alternate format, please provide copies to an alternate media representative. This process may take a few days.
Eibling Hall 101
Resource Center Desk (614)287-5089
Alternate Media (614)287-5910
Assistant Director, Christopher Keck(614)287-5396