Dublin classes resumed at 3:30 p.m., following a power outage. More
Disability Testing for Students
To test with accommodations, students are required to submit a Student Testing Agreement Request (STAR) form to Disability Services for each of their classes. Students must fill out a separate STAR form for each class, and should only submit one STAR form per class each semester. Please note that the STAR form does NOT replace the Letter of Accommodation and students MUST provide instructors with a copy of their Letter of Accommodation before accommodations are implemented.
Step 1: Completing the STAR form
a. Digital STAR form
- Go to the link below and fill out the requested information on the form:
- Digital STAR form link
- Once you complete the form and click submit, a copy of your STAR form will automatically be sent to you, your instructor, and our testing staff.
b. Paper STAR form
- Pick up a paper copy from the Testing Desk in Disability Services Eibling Hall 101.
- Fill out "To be completed by the student" section.
- Discuss your testing schedule and requested accommodations with your instructor and have them sign the form at the bottom.
- Return both copies of each completed and signed STAR form to DS.
*If you need to add or change a testing date after you have submitted the STAR form, please use one of the methods described in Step 2 below.
Step 2: Schedule your tests
- You are responsible for making an appointment for each test/quiz.
- You may either schedule your tests in person, by calling 614-287-5089, or using our online testing appointment form.
- Remind your instructor 3-5 days before each exam that you intend to take the exam with DS.
- Testing appointments must be made at least 2 business days before each exam.
Testing desk hours:
Monday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
All testing appointments must begin at least 2 hours before close.