Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Disability Testing for Students
To test with Disability Services, students are required to submit a Student Testing Agreement Request (STAR) form for each of their classes. Copies of the STAR form can be obtained at the testing desk in Eibling 101.
Step 1: Completing the STAR form
a. Digital STAR form
- Go to the following link and fill out the requested information on the form:
- Digital STAR form link
- Once you complete the form and click submit, a copy of your STAR form will automatically be sent to you, your instructor and our testing staff.
b. Paper STAR form
- Pick up a paper copy from the Testing Desk in Disability Services Eibling Hall 101
- Fill out "To be completed by the student" section
- Discuss your testing schedule and requested accommodations with your instructor and have them sign the form at the bottom.
- Return each completed and signed STAR form to DS
Step 2: Schedule your tests
- You are responsible making an appointment for each test/quiz
- You may either schedule your tests via the STAR form, in person, by calling 614-287-5089, or using our online testing appointment form.
- Remind your instructor 3-5 days before each exam that you intend to take the exam with DS
- Testing appointments must be made at least 2 business days before each exam
Testing desk hours:
Monday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
All testing appointments must be made at least 2 hours before close.