The Columbus Campus is closed: More
Testing for Instructors
Your student should provide a Letter of Accommodation and a Student Testing Agreement Request (STAR) form. The STAR form alone does NOT constitute proof of registration with DS. The STAR form may be in paper format or electronically via email. If the student provides a paper STAR form, please sign off on the bottom of the STAR form and return both copies to the student. If you receive a digital STAR form by email, no further action is required. The Letter of Accommodation is yours to keep.
How to submit a test to Disability Services
All tests must be submitted 2 business days prior to the test availability date. To submit a test, please fill out the mandatory Disability Services Test Administration Request Form (.DOCX). One form must be filled out for each student. You may then drop it off in person to Eibling hall 101 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include a 'deadline date' on Test Administration Request Form.
- Indicate (and describe as necessary) any instructor/class permitted materials on the Test Administration Request Form.
- Select your preferred pick-up method (Mailroom Delivery or Faculty pick up).
- Include a campus address (building name and room number).
- Use the 'Special Instructions/Comments' section of the Test Administration Request Form as necessary.
Test denial forms
You may receive a test denial form from one of your students. This can occur for a variety of reasons. Common reasons include the student arriving too late for their appointment, or the instructor failing to submit the test at least two business days before the testing date.
You may need to contact the Disability Services Testing Center to extend the deadline of the exam. To do so, you may call the direct line at 614-287-5089 or email email@example.com with your request. Please remember to include the student name, class name, and test name when extending deadlines.
Testing Desk hours:
Monday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm