LOCATION CHANGE: Taste the Future, Tuesday, Aug. 16, has been moved to the Columbus State parking garage on Washington Avenue.
How to Download Your Alternate Media
Once you put in your request, after a few days you’ll be given access to the “Alternate media Textbook pick-up” site on Blackboard
Note: Students requesting alternate-media for the first time are required to do training with an Alternate-media staff member. To make an appointment, call 614-287-5089 or stop by Eibling hall 101.
To access “alternate media textbook pick-up”
- Login to Blackboard on the CSCC homepage
- Click on the organization tab
- Click on Alternate Media textbook Pick-up
All alternate-media requests require your proof of purchase be submitted through blackboard.
To submit your proof of purchase
- Click on “My Alternate Media” (left column)
- Click on “Proof of Purchase” link
- Below the textbox, click on “Browse my Computer” to the right of “Attach File”
- Locate an electronic copy of your receipt, a scanned copy of your receipt or a clear photo of your receipt
- Click Open (this adds the file name under Attach File)
- Click Submit
Wait approx. 2 business days for approval
To download your books
-Click on My Alternate Media (left column)
-Click on folder with your name
-Click on textbook title to download
-Save to your computer (download)