Westerville classes canceled until 2 p.m. due to a power outage.
How to Download Your Alternate Media
Once you put in your request, after a few days you’ll be given access to the “Alternate media Textbook pick-up” site on Blackboard
Note: Students requesting alternate-media for the first time are required to do training with an Alternate-media staff member. To make an appointment, call 614-287-5089 or stop by Eibling hall 101.
To access “alternate media textbook pick-up”
- Login to Blackboard on the CSCC homepage
- Click on the organization tab
- Click on Alternate Media textbook Pick-up
All alternate-media requests require your proof of purchase be submitted through blackboard.
To submit your proof of purchase
- Click on “My Alternate Media” (left column)
- Click on “Proof of Purchase” link
- Below the textbox, click on “Browse my Computer” to the right of “Attach File”
- Locate an electronic copy of your receipt, a scanned copy of your receipt or a clear photo of your receipt
- Click Open (this adds the file name under Attach File)
- Click Submit
Wait approx. 2 business days for approval
To download your books
-Click on My Alternate Media (left column)
-Click on folder with your name
-Click on textbook title to download
-Save to your computer (download)