The Columbus Campus is closed: More
• Register early and initiate the paperwork for your voucher or payment with your sponsoring company, agency or department as early as possible. If your voucher is class specific, please obtain a Statement of Account from the Cashiers Office to get a specific break down of lab fees associated with a specific class. Ask for a detailed statement not summary.
• For Spring Semester 2017, paperwork from your sponsoring organization must be received by January 5, 2017 to ensure that the College can process your fee payment by the stated fee deadline. If you are submitting your paperwork the day of the fee payment deadline, it must be received by 5:00 p.m.
• Vouchers or payments should be dropped off during regular business hours at the Cashiers and Student Accounting Office or mailed to: Columbus State Community College, Accounts Receivable – Rhodes Hall Room 207, P.O. Box 1609, Columbus, OH 43216-1609
• For Spring Semester 2017, vouchers can be faxed to (614) 287-5985 or emailed to email@example.com before January 5, 2017. If you are emailing your paperwork on the fee payment deadline, it must be received by 5:00 p.m.
• Payments must be received, not postmarked, by the Fee Payment Deadline. Students who suspect that their paperwork may not be received by the College on time should make other arrangements to pay their fees by the stated Fee Payment Deadline and arrange for later reimbursement from their employers.
• Students need to be aware of their agencies requirements for class completion and grades,any denied or unapproved sponsored charges will be returned to the student for payment. Students who fail to pay the fees not covered by your agency will be restricted from using Third Party funding and will be subject to the College’s collection process.
• Funding sources that are not third party sponsors are Post 9/11 Veteran Benefits, scholarships, and tuition reimbursement (an arrangement in which your employer reimburses fees after the submission of a satisfactory grade).
The Columbus State Credit Bank system is a tuition hour exchange program for our agency partners in Health, Human, and Public services. These agencies work with Columbus State Community College to provide preceptorial, supervised, and clinical learning opportunities for our students.
Agencies can offer the hours they earn to anyone they employ for any amount. These hours can be used for all regular Columbus State classes offered by the school but the hours only cover tuition costs. Students/employees of the agency are responsible for all other costs including parking, books, and lab fees.
AGENCIES - Agencies can earn Credit Bank hours (tuition hours) by establishing an affiliate contract providing preceptorial/supervised/field placement learning opportunities for Columbus State students. If your agency is interested in becoming a part of our credit bank program, please contact Korie Jenkins at 614-287-2487.
If your agency already has a Credit Bank account, please go to https://cbpracticum.cscc.edu and log-in. Tutorials are available on the Credit Back website. If you do not have your log-in information please contact Chris Scott at 614-287-2634.
STUDENTS – If you are a student and work in the Health, Human or Public Service fields, please contact your HR director to see if your agency is a part of our Credit bank program. If your agency is already a part of this program, please see your HR representative for any questions regarding your credit bank account. Credit Bank hours provided by your employer is tuition only, any lab fees and additional technology fees are the responsibility of the student.
Contact Third Party Sponsors/Accounts Receivable