The Columbus Campus is closed: More
- American Education Services Program, called The Common Cents Tour is designed to teach students how to manage their money.
- Manage Your Money Study at Home Course
- http://www.careeroverview.com/ohio-jobs.html - provides a directory of Ohio jobs, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
- http://www.mymajors.com/ - provides useful advice for students on finding a college major based on your interests
- http://ohioline.osu.edu/bc-fact/0014.html- Working with diverse cultures
- On the Importance of Diversity in Higher Education
- National Eating Disorders Association. Includes terms, prevention, body image, health
concerns and seeking treatment.
- Eating Disorders Information Maybe I have an Eating Problemrisks
International Student Issues
- What is culture shock? What are the symptoms? Stages. How to fight it.
- Possible adjustment issues for international students
- Offers language specialty dictionaries, language identifiers, and links to other language sites
- Balancing Work and Family
- Home organizing and time management tips for busy people
- Juggling Roles (.ppt)
- Professor Friedman's Math Help - Basic Math and Algebra Help for the Community College Adult Learner
- Free resource for math review from algebra to differential equations
- Math reference tables, resources, etc.
- CSCC Math Department resources
- COMPASS Math preparation and Math Review
- The Memory Page - how to improve memory & techniques for memorization
- So, You Want to have A Relationship http://ub-counseling.buffalo.edu/relations.php
- Resolving Conflict Constructively and Respectfully
- Planning Tool (Microsoft Excel file)
- Time and Stress Management
- Time Management Principles
- My Daily Schedule. Determine how you spend a typical 24-hour day.