Westerville classes canceled until 2 p.m. due to a power outage.
Interpreter Education Program
Health & Human Services Advising Center
Location: Union Hall 477
Monday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m - 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 12 noon - 4 p.m.
To Schedule an Appointment Online with an HHS Advisor:
Log-in to Blackboard, find Health and Human Services Advising on the Services catalog, and click "Schedule On line"
Questions for these advisors can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to protect student records and privacy, we ask that students email from their cscc.edu email address. Please include your CougarID number within your email inquiry.
Students who are pursuing the Deaf Studies Certificate are not assigned an advisor. Please contact Chris Evenson at email@example.com or 614.287.5616 for information.
An IEP faculty advisor is assigned to each student, by last name, upon formal entry to the Interpreter Education Program AAS Degree. To be formally admitted to the Interpreter Education Program, students must attend a Mandatory Information Session in early spring semester or summer semester. (See the ASL Community page for dates or contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
|A-K||Tina Perry||Union email@example.com|
|L-R||Amy DeLorenzo||Union firstname.lastname@example.org|
|S-Z||Chris Evenson||Union email@example.com|
*Students will be assigned a faculty advisor when accepted to the program
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Business Management
- Business Office Applications
- Chef Apprenticeship
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Information Technology
- Construction Management Technology
- Dental Hygiene
- Dietetic Technician
- Digital Design and Graphics
- Digital Photography
- Early Childhood Development
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Emergency Medical Services Technology
- Environmental Science, Safety and Health
- Facilities Maintenance
- Fire Science
- Food Service / Restaurant Management
- Geographic Information Systems
- Health Information Management
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Interactive Media
- Interpreting / Sign Language Education
- Landscape Design & Management
- Law Enforcement
- Supply Chain Management (Logistics)
- Massage Therapy
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Medical Assisting Technology
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Legal Assisting
- Mental Health
- Multi-Skilled Health
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Paralegal Studies
- Practical Nursing Certification
- Quality Assurance Technology
- Real Estate
- Respiratory Care
- Skilled Trades
- Sport and Exercise Studies
- Surgical Technology
- Sterile Processing
- Travel / Tourism / Hotel Management
- Veterinary Technology