ATTENTION: College closed Wednesday due to severe weather. More
Advising Services hosts BLUEPrint Workshops every week on a variety of student success topics. For more information, call (614) 287-2668 or email email@example.com.
No time to attend an hour-long workshop? No problem! Visit our BLUEprint TableTop Info-Stop to get expert information on various success topics.
Who: CSCC Staff Experts
What: Share tips for student success
Where: Nestor Hall, central lobby January through April (outside of _Aquinas Hall in April, weather permitting)
When: Fridays from January 17
April 18 10am-12pm
Why: Because we want you to be the best student you can be!
Spring 2014 Semester Info-Stop Topics
All information tables are located in the main level, central lobby of Nestor Hall from 10am-12pm.
- Friday, January 17 - Time Management & Goal Setting Strategies
- Friday, January 24 - Essay Writing Resources
- Friday, January 31 - CSCC’s Honors Program Information
- Friday, February 7 - Tackling Math & Test Anxiety Tips
- Friday, February 21 - DARS: Learn to Use Your Degree Audit
- Friday, February 28 - Explore CSCC’s Health Programs
- Friday, March 21 - “When I Grow Up”: Career Research Techniques
- Friday, March 28 - Advising Out of the Box
- Friday, April 4 - Critical Thinking & Communication Skills
- Friday, April 11 - Cite It Right: Tools for Accurate Citations
- Friday, April 18 - Money Management Tips for Students & Cashier’s Payment Plans