Because of a partial power outage, Columbus Campus classes in the following areas are canceled for today: Anthropology, Criminology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology. More
Changing demographics may hamper the organizations need to upgrade workers skills if language and cultural differences are not addressed first. As new technologies are developed workers with language or cultural barriers may not be able to fully embrace training efforts aimed at advancing their knowledge.
- Management/Leadership training
- Online computer applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, QuickBooks, and more)
- Basic English classes
- Foreign Language training (Spanish/French/Somali/Japanese/Arabic available)
Being an effective leader involves much more than just getting things done. This strategy includes training in personal, interpersonal and group skills to be influential in one-on-one situations, facilitate group performance and become an overall effective and valued leader. Levels include new supervisors to the advanced leader.
Skills-Based Leadership/Supervision Solutions:
- Performance Management Tools: lead, coach and measure performance
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication
- Motivation Strategies
- Strategic Planning
- Conflict Management
- Manage Stress
Did you know that nearly 70% of customers who stop doing business with an organization do so because of one very simple interaction - a customer service experience? We can help transform negative and indifferent customer service exchanges into positive, loyalty-building experiences.
- Legendary Customer Service training
Help your employees manage people, tasks and resources by utilizing technology tools to help manage the process.
- Short 6-week online PMI-endorsed Project Management courses
- 6 to 12 month PMI-endorsed Project Management career training programs