ATTENTION: Westerville Center closed until 2 p.m. More.
Congratulations, you are one step closer to a college degree! Now that you have completed your Tech Prep Program your next step is to bring your signed articulation agreement to Columbus State Admissions. Please make sure to follow the process below. We look forward to seeing you soon, and to having you as a student at Columbus State!
Be sure to complete all of the following steps:
1. Complete a Columbus State Online Application. The on - time application deadline for Autumn 2013 is July 31, 2013.
2. Apply for the Career-Technical Scholarship and other scholarships at Columbus State – deadline for 2013 graduates is March 1, 2013 . This can cover up to nearly half of your first year of tuition and some scholarships are renewable! For more information, visit Scholarships.
3. Apply for federal financial aid using the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Priority deadline for Autumn 2013 is June 1, 2013 .
4. Have your Articulation Agreement initialed and signed (along with course grade) by your Career-Technical Program instructor. They will also complete the bottom half of the “Recommendation for College Credit” form. You will complete the top half of that form. Make a copy o f your completed form and keep it for your records.
5. Email or call an Admissions Advisor for a Career-Technical Appointment.
|All students||Amy Barendsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Admissions Advisor will direct you to your assigned advisor and schedule you for an appointment. In your appointment you will review your Articulation Agreement and the remaining steps to enroll at CSCC. Please b ring your completed and signed original Articulation Agreement form to this appointment.
6. Complete the COMPASS/ESL Placement test in Aquinas Hall 002 (allow approximately two hours). Sample test items, testing hours, and other information is available at the COMPASS website.
Students who have completed the ACT test, AP or CLEP courses, or who have college credit for English or Math may be exempt from taking all or part of the placement test and should discuss this with their Admissions Advisor. For more information, visit Do I need to take the COMPASS test?
7. Attend a Registration Workshop to review your placement test results, plan your first semester schedule, find out how to register for classes, learn to use the CSCC online Cougar Web student services system, and get information about program and college resources. For additional information, visit www.cscc.edu/admissions/stepbystep/step4.shtml
8. 8. Register for classes by August 11 , 2013 and make sure your fees are paid by August 16 , 201 3 . Please note: Registration for Autumn 2013 begins April 15, 2013. Good luck in your future endeavors. Remember, you must enroll at Columbus State within 18 months of your high school graduation to take advantage of the Articulation Agreement