Skip to main content

Home School Students

students on grass

Home School students can also take degree-oriented college-level classes at Columbus State. Find out how here.

Home School Students

Home School students can apply and register as PSEO A or PSEO B- please check PSEO application and scheduling deadlines as these deadlines will apply to all PSEO students.

CSCC does not offer high school diplomas only the GED program. So, we encourage home school parents/students to research and enroll in a home school program, one that could possibly accept our college credits as elective credit.

Columbus State Community College and/or the PSEO Office do not provide any financial assistance to Home School/PSEO A Students. Parent(s)/guardian(s)/students are expected to pay for their classes and all supplies.  Home-schooled student may qualify for PSEO B. 

*There is a minimum age requirement for admission to the college and taking classes as an unattended minor. Please contact the Admissions Office at (614) 287-2669 for information.

CSCC’s Home School Process

1. Read the online PSEO information regarding qualifications and deadlines.

2. Complete a CSCC application. Under Enrollment Plans make sure you select the appropriate PSEO A or PSEO B application before the PSEO program application deadline for the selected semester.

3. Submit academic information, current home school transcript, and OGT scores (Juniors and Seniors only) to the PSEO Office when requested. (Passing all five sections of the Ohio Graduation Test is required for Juniors and Seniors. Call the Ohio Department of Education, Office of Assessment at (614) 466-0223 for available test dates and locations.)

4. Complete the PSEO Admission process.

Upon Graduating

Mail Records and Registration a final home school transcript.

send final home school transcript to:

Columbus State Community College
Records and Registration
P.O. Box 1609
Columbus, Ohio 43216

Phone: (614) 287-5353

Need Transcripts

Transcripts can be requested by following this link.

Need to drop a class or change a section

1. Submit a PSEO Change Form.

2. Complete the Columbus State Community College add/drop form and return it to Records and Registration (Madison Hall, Main Campus or Moeller Hall, Delaware Campus) or to any Regional Learning Center. (Contact Records and Registration at (614) 287 5353 for information and form instructions.)