The Campus Visitation Program provides schools, access programs, and community organizations
the opportunity to visit Columbus State Community College, in order to experience
the campus culture, learn about our programs, services, and enrollment processes,
and answer questions that prospective students and others have.
Campus Visits are available both on the Columbus Campus and Delaware Campus. The information
below regards Columbus Campus Group visits, but Delaware Campus visits can be arranged
by calling 740-203-8348 or by email at Delaware@cscc.edu.
- Performed by a student ambassador (current CSCC student)
- Typically takes 50 minutes to an hour
- Provides overview of campus and key locations, including classroom buildings
CSCC Information Session: (three formats)
- For those not yet sold on college - Advantages of going to college, what to do while
still in high school, the application and enrollment process, and programs and opportunities
at Columbus State, plus Q&A
- For those sold on college but needing information about Columbus State - Programs
and services at Columbus State, plus overview of enrollment process
- For those sold on Columbus State – “Getting Started Orientation” – overview of college,
and step by step guide to enrollment
Coordination with other departments, including Disability Services, specific Departments,
TRIO/Student Support Services and more can be arranged if requested as well.
- 1. Please contact Lindsey Lee, Admissions Advisor, via email or phone two to three
weeks in advance at minimum (email@example.com; 614-287-2863) with a request for dates and times. Please include the number of
students and chaperones who should be expected. Groups must be bigger than 10 individuals for special visits and we cannot typically
accommodate more than 50 visitors. The earlier that you request, the more likely you
will get your first choice. Availability is dependent upon advisor schedules, campus
events and many logistical factors.
- 2. Finalize Agenda via email. The visit is not confirmed until confirmed over email
by Lindsey Lee.
- 3. Contact Lindsey Lee if there are any questions or changes in your plans.
- 4. Groups often want to enjoy lunch on campus, which is possible. Meal vouchers
are not available; however, groups can be invoiced for meals if coordinators want
to pay for students. Discounted combination meals are also available for $5.00 to
$5.75 per student. These are not free meals and the group coordinator or students must pay the discounted
rate at the cafeteria.
Visitors and Students may request a sign language interpreter 3 or more business days
in advance of the reserved event by clicking on the Sign Language Interpreter Request Form.