Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Step 5: Registration Workshop
Attend a Registration Workshop at either the Columbus or Delaware Campus for assistance with selecting and registering your first term classes after completing your COMPASS placement test or submitting ACT scores demonstrating the readiness standard.
Note: Registration workshops are held at both our Columbus Campus and Delaware Campus. Attending at either location will prepare you to register for classes at any Columbus State location.
Attention 2013 and 2014 High School Graduates. In lieu of attending a Registration Workshop, please visit this link to register for a New Student Orientation after you have completed your College Readiness Assessments.
Delaware Campus Registration Workshops - Moeller Hall, 150
- Workshops typically last one hour.
- Reserve your space for the Delaware Campus Registration Workshop.
- Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to bring your COMPASS test scores and/or a copy of your ACT test scores.
- Please bring a photo ID.
- No guests will be permitted to attend the workshop. They are welcome to wait in the lobby.
Please refer to the Academic Calendar for dates that campus will be closed.