ATTENTION: College offices closed for business through Jan. 1. More.
Step 1: Apply For Admission & Financial Aid
Apply for Admission
- Complete the online application to the college. Read more about Columbus State's majors and programs, and major exploration for undecided students.
- International students and non-immigrant students, follow this link to the International Enrollment Services website for additional admission requirements and deadlines.
- PSEO/Dual Enrollment/Other high school programs, follow this link for additional admission requirements and deadlines.
- Applicants with a felony and/or violent misdemeanor, follow this link for additional admission requirements.
- Non-U.S. Citizens: submit documentation (copy of both sides of permanent resident card, I-94 Departure/Arrival card, passport stamp, or letter from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services [USCIS] verifying immigration status) to the Admissions Office in the lower level of Madison Hall.
- Final, official high school transcripts and/or GED records must also be sent if required
for your program of study, scholarships, financial aid verification, or to meet prerequisites
for programs or courses. Send transcripts to: Columbus State Community College,
Records and Registration Department - Madison Hall 201,
550 E. Spring St., P.O. Box 1609, Columbus, OH 43216-1609
Apply for financial aid and scholarships (optional)
- Financial Aid 1101
- Tips for filling out the FAFSA
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): The Columbus State Community College school code is: 006867. High school seniors apply as early as February if graduating in the spring.
- Apply for all applicable scholarships.
- For help, attend a FAFSA workshop. Register for a FAFSA workshop on the Columbus Campus or on the Delaware Campus. Space is limited. Workshops are for accepted students ONLY.
Check your Admission Status
- Log back into your application to check your admission status
- Check the E-mail you used when you applied for admission to Columbus State and be sure to respond promptly to any requests for additional documentation (transcripts, I-94, verification documents, etc.)
Important: Proceed to the next step after you have received notification of your acceptance to Columbus State Community College.