ATTENTION: College offices closed for business through Jan. 1. More.
Step 1: Apply For Admission & Financial Aid
Apply for Admission
- Complete the online application to the college. Read more about Columbus State's majors and programs, and major exploration for undecided students.
- International students and non-immigrant students, follow this link to the International Enrollment Services website for additional admission requirements and deadlines.
- PSEO/Dual Enrollment/Other high school programs, follow this link for additional admission requirements and deadlines.
- Applicants with a felony and/or violent misdemeanor, follow this link for additional admission requirements.
- Non-U.S. Citizens: submit documentation (copy of both sides of permanent resident card, I-94 Departure/Arrival card, passport stamp, or letter from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services [USCIS] verifying immigration status) to the Admissions Office in the lower level of Madison Hall. Click here for more information.
- Final, official high school transcripts and/or GED records must also be sent if required
for your program of study, scholarships, financial aid verification, or to meet prerequisites
for programs or courses. Send transcripts to: Columbus State Community College,
Records and Registration Department - Madison Hall 201,
550 E. Spring St., P.O. Box 1609, Columbus, OH 43216-1609
Apply for financial aid and scholarships (optional)
- Financial Aid 1101
- Tips for filling out the FAFSA
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): The Columbus State Community College school code is: 006867. High school seniors apply as early as February if graduating in the spring.
- For help, attend a FAFSA workshop. Call 614-287-5538 to make a reservation (for admitted students only).
- Apply for all applicable scholarships.
- On the Delaware Campus, students may speak to an Advisor for assistance with Financial Aid. Advisors are available on a walk-in basis Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am – 11:30 am, and 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm and Fridays, 10 am - 2:30 pm. Delaware Services
Important: Proceed to the next step after you have received notification of your acceptance to Columbus State Community College. Please check the E-mail that you used when you applied for admission to follow instructions for next steps. You can also log back into the application to check the status of your admission to CSCC.