Because of a partial power outage, Columbus Campus classes in the following areas are canceled for today: Anthropology, Criminology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology. More
Columbus State Community is proud of the strong partnerships we have built with central Ohio schools, as well as the great relationships our Admissions staff have forged with school counselors in the area.
We are here to assist in helping your high school students choose a college and achieve success on their educational journey. We offer many resources to help students of all ages launch their college search and prepare for college.
Please contact us with any questions or ideas that will help us to better serve your district, school, and students.
Individual Tours, Visit Days and Columbus State's
Group Campus Visitation Program
We welcome the opportunity to come to your school and educate your students about college. In addition, we invite you and your students to come to our Columbus and/or Delaware campuses and learn more about our programs and services.
For Individual Tours:
- Students and their families/guardians can schedule individual tours by clicking here.
For Visit Days:
- Counselors, students and parents/guardians can register for an upcoming 2016-2017 Visit Day by clicking here.
- 2016-2017 Visit Day dates include:
July 15, 2016
October 14, 2016
November 18, 2016
February 20, 2017
April 14, 2017
July 14, 2017
Campus Group Visitation Program
- Want to bring a group of students to visit Columbus State? With our Group Visitation Program, your students can receive a tour, an Admissions information session, and receive any other information that you may wish to hear about while you are on campus. These options are offered via ala carte so you receive as little or as much during your visit as you wish. We even offer discounted prices for lunches if you and your group would like to have lunch while on campus. For more information and/or to request your groups visit, click here.
For all other upcoming Admissions events, click here.
Important Dates and Deadlines
ACT, CLEP, AP Credit, and Placement Testing
- Find out if a student may be exempt from taking all or some portions of the COMPASS placement test.
- Contact www.actstudent.org to send official ACT scores to Columbus State (school code 3261).